Our growing Psychiatry practice is seeking a full-time, enthusiastic, and service-oriented medical reception team member. The ideal candidate is professional, efficient, punctual, dependable, and polished in his/her interactions with both patients and the team. A consistent dedication to professional growth is expected and encouraged!
Minimum experience of 1 year is required
- Excellent telephone etiquette and presence
- Exceptionally polite
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with grace and precision
- A sincere desire to treat patients with compassion and care
- Professional in all team interactions
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and protocols
- Comfort with most computer and Microsoft applications
- Able to operate office machines such as copier, postal meter, etc.
- Cash handling skills to collect fees for Doctors and Therapists
- Proficient with multi-line phone system to assist patients with scheduling appointments and any other request the patient may have concerning their health care.
- Experience in ability to obtain prior authorization from insurance company for medication
- Pull and File patient charts
- Maintain Doctors schedules